Do you see an vacancy that you want to respond to?
Click on the button below the vacancy to apply directly with a motivation letter and your CV.
As a CNC miller you are involved in programming and CNC milling high-quality products. Setting up and adjusting the machines is a daily activity for you. In addition, you get energy from participating in various assignments!
Drabo expects that you:
- have working experience with machining techniques
- have experience with CNC-controls
- are a team player and have a passion for the profession
- are practical, accurate and quality-conscious
- open, down to earth and sincere
- short lines of communication, basis of trust
- craftsmanship with the customer’s wishes central
Drabo offers you:
- permanent employment
- good salary and other terms of employment
- a challenging job in two shifts
- a well-maintained machine park to work with
Are you suitable for this position? Click on the button below to apply directly with a motivation letter and CV.
As an apprentice at Drabo Hardenberg B.V. you can work as a operator or welder. You are responsible for carrying out machining operations of high-quality products or constructions. You will learn to read technical drawings, program independently and set up the machine. In addition, you will perform various interim control measurements with the aid of various measuring tools.
All activities in compliance with quality, health and safety, order, tidiness, safety and environment regulations.
- Education at VMBO level.
- You are accurate, creative, solution-oriented and quality-conscious.
- You must be able to independently make decisions about the products and what needs to be done to complete it.
- Technical insight and practice-oriented.
The safety process within the organization has been mapped out. For this, protocols etc. have been drafted (a number of matters still need to be completed before the safety protocol can be implemented).
In addition, as an organization we would like to further digitize and make use of intranet so that everyone has all documentation and (general) information available online. We would also like to digitize further for our technical service.
For the above, our organization is looking for an intern to support us (and where possible advise us) in the implementation.